Thursday, April 18, 2013

Reboot! Dandelions, again.

This blog exists to be less of a place for monologuing, and more of an everyday journal!

Today, I had an important task to complete!


Dandelions. ♥
One of you will be the one that works, right?

This morning, after twiddling my thumbs for awhile, I decided to take matters into my own hands!! And though, while I doubt scattering dandelion seeds is very productive in the greater picture, I want to put it OUT there. If anything, I've helped a new generation of dandelions be born next year! I feel like a flower momma. Oh, my cute dandelion babies... ♥

Dandelion wishes are amazing, aren't they? I think I've found, based on past experiences, that for better or worse, they're worth something... 

Yellow lights, 11:11, stars... I might be too much of a romanticist, but these are really exciting parts of a day. For this reason, I love the fluffy dandelions of Spring. The best.

I also made good on a promise, today. I'm so relieved! I offer to do things for friends, and I never want them to worry that I might not follow through because as much as it hurts, it also sucks to damage my integrity... Now, no one has to worry.

Also, with an acquaintance, I had a somewhat lengthy discussion about the future... I'm always winding on about these things with likeminded people, but this particular chat has really given me food for thought.

Isn't it stereotypical, to be a young 20-something who looks anxiously towards the future? It's kind of comforting, to fit that mould... I don't want to waste time with the things that fill my thoughts.

No comments:

Post a Comment