Sunday, April 21, 2013

It won't give up, it wants me dead.

My attention span is a wreck!!
I seriously.
Cannot.
Focus.
On anything, today.

Halp.

Trying to work at home yielded no results, because home is comfy and when I deviate from my sacred mission to clean everything in sight (which is distracting on its own), I'm too comfy to buckle down and get serious. I went to school, and oh! Look! Dry erase board!


...And then, this happened.


Also, this.


Bubbles might be my spirit Puff.

Someone help me.

Speaking of the board,


...It is frequently abused.

Alas, I've gone off-topic.

As I was saying, I thought to myself, "Oh! Maybe if I got lunch, I'll be able to get back on task!", but then twenty dollars, lunch and some groceries later, I wound up back at home, again. Changed clothing. Tried to work. Couldn't. Thought it best to go back to school. Did so.

Now I'm listening to the Spice Girls

and getting distracted
by blogging, whilst complaining about being distracted.


I have important stuff to do! But, I can't seem to keep my mind in one place...
I don't even want to disclose how many tabs I have open, right now.


No comments:

Post a Comment