Tuesday, May 21, 2013

Brings flowers.

When looking for something else, I found some photos on my phone that I don't recall taking:


The sunrise. It's pretty!
Apparently I never bothered with any filters, either...


Chemtrails, over my house? Awesome.


This photo doesn't look accidental but I can't figure out why I'd take a picture of my wall...

At some point, though, in between whenever this was taken and when I actually woke up...


...Rain started.

I was thinking yesterday how I wished I could just look out my window and see rain pouring down... It's funny how different the world seems when it's raining. Why is that? It's really no different, other than some falling water, but suddenly, it's as if everything outdoors becomes an obstacle course. Even if you walk outside without a hood or umbrella as if it doesn't matter, it still affects you.

Lately on days like this, I've been feeling sad... If rainy Summer days are doing me in, then I'm really not looking forward to Winter.

However, today doesn't seem so terrible!
I'll do my best to keep today feeling positive.

No comments:

Post a Comment